Collecting, producing and disseminating science-based information, and the collaboration of a network of partners, aimed at the conservation of bees and other pollinators in Brazil, promoting their role in biodiversity and the harmonious and sustainable coexistence with different agricultural crops.
- Creating a network for the conservation of bees and other pollinators, and keeping broad dialogue with all stakeholders, including representatives of the apiculture industry and the breeding of other pollinators, academia, agribusiness and society;
- Collecting and disseminating science-based information in order to bring them together in a platform of knowledge on bees and other pollinators, and become a source of consultation and agent of awareness for the society;
- Contributing to the development of a database including studies on bees and other pollinators;
- Working with regulators and supervisory bodies to suggest and encourage practices for conservation and use of pollinators;
- Deepening the knowledge about the importance of bees for food production and environmental conservation;
- Encouraging forms of peaceful coexistence between agribusiness and the conservation and sustainable management of pollinators;
- Contribute to the development of a database and studies on the diversity of pollinating insects and their relationship with the landscape structure.